Opening, hospitality and prices
To book, call us at +39 0439 9065 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations through Facebook and Instagram will not be accepted.
Please call us also if you have to cancel a reservation; you will make our service even better.
In order to spend the night at Rifugio Dal Piaz the use of either a sleeping bag or a sleeping bag sheet is mandatory. The latter is on sale at the refuge at € 8,00. Moreover, bring your slippers and towel with you.
You will be asked to pay your bill the night before leaving.
Please note: in the winter period (from 1st December to 30th April) prices are subject to an increase up to 10%
Use of shower (no towel): € 5,00
In case of an overnight stay, you will be asked to pay a tourist tax of € 1,00 per person.
Food – Details
In our menu you usually find:
- First dishes:
- Short pasta with: beef ragout, tomato and basil, cream of milk and mushrooms, malga butter, extra virgin olive oil
- Spelled and legume soup
- Main dishes: Grilled polenta and cheese, polenta and schiz, polenta and beef stew
- Side dishes: Cabbage, beans from Lamon
- Stuffed “focaccia”: For 2 or 4 people (every day from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM and for dinner upon reservation in advance and for at least 10 people)
- Homemade cakes: Apple strudel, chocolate cake, tart with cocoa and orange marmalade, spiced tarts with apricot jam and berries